DR ASHER SHAIKH
Dr. Asher is a MUHS registered Homoeopathic consultant, Professor and a leading classical homoeopath in India with a successful background in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patient illnesses and diseases. Started practicing homoeopathy when the science was considered to be just an alternative to some acute diseases. Having an exceptional knowledge of homoeopathic principles and procedures, he runs a very busy practice in Nashik and has a successful chain of clinics at Nashik, Mumbai and Pune with all sorts of clinical cases dealt thereby. A well-known physician across the globe for his fantasizing homoeopathic cures and being strongly active in the community working to increase awareness of homoeopathic medical options.
- Exceptional knowledge of homoeopathic principles and their application
- Superior knowledge of medical conditions and appropriate homoeopathic remedies
- Strong experience in providing homoeopathic patient assistance
- Aims at propagating homoeopathic science as a complete medical therapeutic science
- Good ability to develop strong patient-doctor relationships
- Working with a mission to spread homoeopathy to every corner of globe
- Over 25 years of clinical practice in Nashik as a Director of Asher Clinics which have 12 branches in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik.
- Recognised university examiner for MUHS (Maharashtra University of Health Science)
- Consultant to Shivanand Holistic Health Centre, Deolali
- Consultant in HOPE FOR HOPELESS medical camp organised every three months in Mahabaleshwar which deals with cases who are mentally and physically challenged and deeper pathologies which are termed incurable in medical science.
- Ex. president Indian institute of Homoeopathic physician
- Seminar on Application of GNM and selection of right rubrics for treating Pathological Cases
- Launched his new website www.asherclinic.com with 12 hours continuous online support system for patients across the world
- Having patients from countries like USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, SOOUTH KOREA, CANADA, INDONESIA SOUTH AFTRCA, UAE AND SINGAPORE.
Position held presently
- Professor in Homoeopathic Medical College, Nashik
- Post graduate guide in university, for MD students
- Experience of taking lectures all over India and abroad on JOURNEY OF HUMANS, ON HOW DISEASE HAPPEN AND HOW TO REVERSE THEM COMPLETELY
- Director of Viveda resort- the first of its kind holistic health resort at Trimbakeshwar
- BHMS (Mumbai University) 1996
- MD (Babasaheb Ambedkar University Aurangabad)
- Fellowship course in German New Medicine (GNM), Austria
- Diploma in pharmacology